Watermark's Interim practice is the pre-eminent Executive Interim practice in Australia. Having started in 2009 we have dedicated interim partners who are passionate about solving our clients' problems through an interim solution and working with those choosing a Portfolio Career.
Why and when could you use a Watermark interim associate?
When you need immediate and high levels of specialist executive experience, including senior management expertise to bring stability and guardianship during a period of change, absence or turnaround. Other circumstances include delivering a project, programme or a specialist review.
Key aspects of our interim executive service include
- We carefully select and vet our Associates who are senior executives with demonstrable track records of success.
- We support our interims on assignment, providing detailed feedback, proactively managing the relationship.
- Our knowledge of the interim marketplace means we have years of experience in ‘getting it right.’
- The collective experience and networks of our partners adds business intelligence
- The majority of our interim executives are prepared to temporarily relocate to another state or territory.
To discuss a requirement please call or use our contact form on the right-hand side of this page.
Why become a Watermark interim associate?
- You will have access to our networks and new interim opportunities, many of which are exclusive to us.
- We support you fully when on assignment and provide fellowship through our networking/development events.
- We will help you establish yourself as an interim executive.
Apply to become a Watermark Interim Executive Associate by sending your resume via our contact form on the right-hand side of the page.
Read the details of our latest survey of the Australian executive interim market.