Why and when could you use a Watermark interim associate?
When you need immediate and high levels of specialist executive experience, including senior management expertise to bring stability and guardianship during a period of change, absence or turnaround. Other circumstances include delivering a project, programme or a specialist review.
Key aspects of our interim executive service include
- We carefully select and vet our Associates who are senior executives with demonstrable track records of success.
- We support our interims on assignment, providing detailed feedback, proactively managing the relationship.
- Our knowledge of the interim marketplace means we have years of experience in ‘getting it right.’
- The collective experience and networks of our partners adds business intelligence
- The majority of our interim executives are prepared to temporarily relocate to another state or territory.
To discuss a requirement please call or use our contact form on the right-hand side of this page.
Why become a Watermark interim associate?
- You will have access to our networks and new interim opportunities, many of which are exclusive to us.
- We support you fully when on assignment and provide fellowship through our networking/development events.
- We will help you establish yourself as an interim executive.
Apply to become a Watermark Interim Executive Associate by sending your resume via our contact form on the right-hand side of the page.
Read the details of our latest survey of the Australian executive interim market.