2018 CFO Report
The inaugural CFO Report for 2018/19 tracks the trends, challenges and best practices associated with the rapidly evolving role of the CFO and their interactions with their broader Executive teams.
This year our report focussed on the five following areas:
- Operational Finance: Dominated by digital
- Commercial Agenda: Strong business appetite, talent shortfall
- Strategic Agenda: Critical to design but low on delivery
- Compliance and Control: Perception vs reality
- Talent Management: Harnessing organisational mobility
Our research shows that the expectations of finance leaders have changed dramatically in the past few years and, in our view, will continue to do so.