Demand continues to increase for Interim Management Executives.
Organisations needing immediate leadership or executive level specialist skills and more flexible resourcing strategies are fuelling the demand for seasoned interim professionals across both public and private sectors.
To meet increased demand Watermark is keen to further develop our portfolio of ACT-based Interim Executives.
We are eager to hear from current or former CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and Senior HR, Project and Program Managers, Legal and Policy Professionals.
Some examples of recent assignments include:
- Interim CFO (Higher Education)
- Interim Head of HR (State Government)
- Interim CIO (Higher Education)
- Interim Head of Strategic Procurement (Aged Care)
- Interim GM HR (Sporting Body)
- Interim Commercial Director (Services)
- Interim Risk Manager (Infrastructure)
- Interim Director Transformation (Technology)
- Interim Program Manager Knowledge Management (Public Sector)
- Interim Executive Director, Corporate Partnerships (Health)
Through partnering with Watermark's Interim Practice you will have access to our networks and interim opportunities. We will help you establish yourself as an Interim Executive, support you fully when 'on assignment' and provide ongoing fellowship through our networking and development events.
If you are interested in registering as a Watermark Interim Executive, please send your current resume, quoting Ref No: 68424 to firstname.lastname@example.org.