Why and when could you use a Watermark Interim Associate?
When you need immediate and high levels of specialist executive experience, including senior management expertise to bring stability and guardianship during a period of change, absence or turnaround. Other circumstances include delivering a project, programme or a specialist review.
Why hire a Watermark Interim Associate?
- We carefully select and vet our Associates. They are proven senior executives with demonstrable track records of success.
- We support our interims on assignment, providing comprehensive feedback and proactively managing the relationship.
- Our knowledge of the interim marketplace means we have years of experience in ‘getting it right.’
- The collective experience and networks of our partners adds business intelligence.
- The majority of our interim managers are prepared to temporarily relocate to another state or territory.
To discuss a requirement please submit your details via our contact form.
Why become a Watermark Interim Associate?
- You will have access to our networks and new interim opportunities, many of which are exclusive to us.
- We will support you fully when on assignment and provide fellowship through our networking and development events.
- We will help you establish yourself as an interim.
Apply to become Watermark Interim Associate by sending your resume via our contact form.
Read the details of our latest survey of the Australian executive interim market here
Recent appointments include:
Interim CFO (infrastructure), Interim GM Safety (heavy industry), Interim CEO (professional body), Interim Group Finance Manager (utilities), Interim Divestment Manager (industrial services), Interim CFO (construction), Interim CEO (renewables), Interim CFO (government agency), Interim Chief Engineer (transport), Interim OD Consultant (higher education), Interim CFO (medical devices), Interim Corporate Counsel (regulator), Interim Head of Operations (food manufacturing), Interim Chief Information Officer (biotech), Interim Chief Information Officer (federal government agency), Interim Director of HR (retail travel), Interim GM Sales & Marketing (energy), Interim Group Financial Controller (professional services), Interim Managing Director (wholesale/distribution), Interim Director of HR (mining/resources), Interim General Manager (infrastructure), Interim Change Manager (energy), Interim Remuneration Specialist (construction), Interim CIO (outsourcer), Interim Financial Consultant (mining services), Interim Director of HR (manufacturing), Interim GM Customer Services (utility), Interim CFO (food manufacturing), Interim COO (outsourcer), Interim Head of HR (transport), Interim COO (education), Interim Project Manager (education), Interim Head of PMO (utility), Interim CIO (energy), Interim Business Development Director (services), Interim Commercial Director (property), Interim People Change Manager (manufacturing), Interim HR Consultant (membership body), Interim HR Project Director (manufacturing), Interim Head of Partnerships (services).