Watermark Search International is an affiliate member of TRANSEARCH International Partners, one of the world’s major executive search firms.
Transearch has consistently been in the top 10 worldwide search firms. With over 60 offices in 37 countries the firm provides professional executive search throughout the industrialised world.
Transearch is an international member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), the worldwide professional association for retained executive search consulting firms. The Association consists only of quality executive search firms that are committed to the high standards of professional practice outlined in the AESC Code of Ethics and Professional Practice Guidelines.
Transearch International was founded in 1982 with a distinguishing vision intended to enable the achievement of the following objectives:
- Creating value for clients by placing their interests first.
- Assist clients in acquiring leadership talent through:
- Outstanding research capabilities and access to global talent pool.
- Thorough assessment methodology.
- In depth reference checking.
- Critical contribution to successful completion of the search by facilitating the final negotiations.
- Contribute to a potential candidate’s career development by always considering his/her personal interest when assessing his/her suitability for any given position.
Transearch International is one of the leading executive search organisations in the world. Headquartered in Europe, they have representation in The Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. The global presence allows service to companies around the world – covering all the major industry sectors.
Transearch International operates through a matrix structure – organised by geography, industry specialisation and functional expertise as well as by additional leadership services. Clients, whether large or small, global or local, benefit greatly from this structure as it provides access to the most relevant resources and relationships wherever they may exist.